Your daily dose of Polynesia

Votre dose quotidienne de Polynésie


Photos non retouchées - SOOC photos - ©2014-2015 Tahiti Daily Photo - Tous droits réservés - Contact: tahitidailyphoto(at)gmail.com

Cliquez ici pour accéder à tous les articles du blog


29 avril 2015

Dans le lagon de Tahaa

I reiterate that the colors are original, straight out of camera.

Je rappelle que les couleurs sont authentiques.


 Photo par ©TahitiDailyPhoto - Avril 2011 - Tahaa

6 commentaires:

  1. If it weren't for that big ugly watermark this would be a great photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Stefan, you don't like my watermark ? I just do not want my photos to be stolen. But I can lend them if I'm asked to...

      Supprimer
  2. Love that turquoise water! Regarding watermarks, I think they detract from the photo. I prefer a subtle watermark (small and in a corner) or none at all. Just my two cents.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a beautiful setting!

    I do agree with Spare Parts- perhaps a corner water mark is the ideal choice. I've seen it done with other photoblogs.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your comment.
Merci pour votre commentaire.