Your daily dose of Polynesia

Votre dose quotidienne de Polynésie


Photos non retouchées - SOOC photos - ©2014-2015 Tahiti Daily Photo - Tous droits réservés - Contact: tahitidailyphoto(at)gmail.com

Cliquez ici pour accéder à tous les articles du blog


1 juillet 2015

Theme Day : Upside down - A l'envers




Photo par ©TahitiDailyPhoto - 2011
Thème du 1er juillet de la communauté City Daily Photo: A l'envers
Pour les lecteurs non habitués à voir des bananiers pousser : quelle photo n'a pas été retournée par mes soins ?

July Theme Day in City Daily Photo Community: Upside down
For those who are not used to seeing bananas growing : w hich photo has not been returned by me ? 





 To view all takes on this month's theme, click here !

 Pour voir toutes les contributions du monde entier au thème, cliquez ici !

8 commentaires:

  1. That's a big, healthy bunch of bananas!! Nicely photographed and inverted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My guess is that the first image is the original, and you inverted it to get the second image. It is a long, long time since I have seen a bunch of bananas on the tree. I like the shpe either way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think the one on the right is how they're actually hanging on the plant. It's a great idea for your Theme Day post!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i'm going with julie's answer...my grandparents had a banana tree and i can't remember the way they grew!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll guess and go with the second image (but I don't really know)!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's been too long since I've seen bananas grown, so I'm not sure.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. The second picture is the original one. Thanks for your participation and sorry for the late answer ...

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your comment.
Merci pour votre commentaire.